Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Scrum Master - ID 68976
Technologie de l'information
Appliquer avant :juin 02 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Zycron, in partnership with our direct client, has an on-site Senior Scrum Master role available in Nashville, Tennessee.
As Senior Scrum Master, you will be a Servant Leader focused on team functionality. You will be responsible for monitoring the Scrum/Agile processes to increase team efficiency by motivating and facilitating the scrum team to self-organization, higher quality, team ownership, and driving the team to meet their deliverables.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understanding agile values/principles and can successfully guide and coach teams, individuals, and the organization.
- Guiding and coaching delivery teams to self-organize and achieve objectives, without micromanaging, assigning, or dictating the work
- Mobilizing new teams to agile practices/values
- Facilitating all agile ceremonies efficiently to help team realize the value of the meetings to performance outcomes
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Building a safe and trusting environment where problems can be raised and resolved efficiently and effectively
- Working with management and team members to clarify needs and plan delivery of major product changes, future versions, and new products
- Working to proactively manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies, ensuring that they are identified, coordinated, mitigated or escalated as necessary
- Working with Product Owner and Development Team to facilitate effective sprints by removing impediments and ensuring that stories are 'sprint ready'
- Demonstrating servant-leadership while guiding the team to improve their processes all while challenging them to innovate and experiment
- Foster an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on adaptability, accountability, and collaboration
- Facilitate Agile Scrum stand-up meetings, retrospectives, sprints, release planning and delivery of artifacts for the Scrum process for multiple teams
- Develop and report process metrics for real-time or historical presentation
- Administer and maintain systems used for Project Lifecycle Management
- Evaluating a team's agile maturity using tools provided and successfully implementing action plans for improving agile maturity
- Coming to work with a can-do, get things done attitude necessary to maintain our awesome culture
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance required
- 6+ years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master in a software development and/or tech environment
- A clear understanding of agile methodologies, procedures, and values
- Proven leadership skills that motivate scrum teams to perform at their best
- Proven success in baselining programs to match changes in scope
- Strong with facilitation techniques, servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience with agile PLM tools like JIRA, Rally, VersionOne (or other)
- Understanding of backlog tracking, Scrum and Kanban based metrics, task definition, and story splitting
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience in sprint & release planning, running demos and retrospectives.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and strong reasoning skills as well as good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to travel up to 20%