Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Workday Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Our easy, reliable cloud platform for video, voice, content sharing, and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
The Workday HR Project Manager is responsible for leading remote teams on projects and other business initiatives in partnership with HR stakeholders that support organizational and departmental goals and strategic initiatives. The role offers the opportunity to have a positive impact on Zoom with exposure and accountability to HR senior leadership.
In addition to project management, you will develop and execute change management within a global organization. You will need to easily communicate complex ideas to a variety of levels of sponsors, stakeholders, and end users. Influence and negotiation skills are critical, and you will need to drive projects forward with little direct supervision.
- Own and manage multiple, concurrent enterprise level talent projects of varying complexity; projects may be business focused and/or involve technology investments / system implementations.
- Work with project sponsors and functional leaders within and outside of HR to drive project objectives.
- Mobilize project teams and clearly articulate the plan along with roles and responsibilities for each project team member and stakeholder.
- Plan and execute projects against project plans, change management plans, and go-live and business readiness plans.
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs and to inform on program or process impact measurements; track project measurement and outcomes, taking lessons learned forward to expand, improve and evolve the project and build scalable processes
- You’ll build and manage tools, you’ll evolve tools and solutions to fully automate and ensure we are driving towards efficiency and scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MA/MBA and/or PMP preferred.
- 5+ years project management experience driving projects within the HR Space.
- 1+ years of Workday experience.
- 1+ years of Smartsheet experience.
- Experience and knowledge of project lifecycle phases, project management tools and significant experience managing multiple projects to deadlines, holding others accountable, and maintaining project plans with dependent efforts and major milestones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship-building skills.
- Strong decision-making ability and a mature attitude.
- Highly organized, exceptional time management and task prioritization abilities.
- Proficient in project management software, such as Smartsheet, and creating project plans, reports and dashboards.
- Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions.
- Ability to be highly productive and proactive with key stakeholders.
- Applied experience with organizational change management.
- Experience with organizational effectiveness & design projects is a plus.
- PHR or SHRM Certified preferred.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram