Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technical Project Manager, Sales Operations
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is looking for a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to be the primary driver of cross-functional initiatives that impact our most critical revenue systems and related sales and operational processes. Previous experience as a TPM/PM in a fast growing SaaS company is fundamental. It will require the ability to analyze existing processes and systems designs, understand and clearly articulate business problems and desired outcomes, create new processes and systems for scale, manage both internal and external team responsibilities, set project timelines, and juggle and prioritize various projects simultaneously in a high growth company. Experience in launching organization wide projects by implementing detailed solutions to solve multidimensional business challenges is a must as we are a cross-functional support organization. We seek a self-starting individual who can think on their feet, embrace challenging business opportunities, and manage the tough balance of both operating within our existing change management framework while simultaneously establishing a new, more mature project management structure at Zoom. This position requires a proactive, articulate, and highly organized individual with an aptitude for creativity and critical thinking, who will be expected to take ownership and drive positive change in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- Own and lead projects end to end in a complex and fast-growing organization
- Managing project deliverables - negotiate timelines, scope, and included phases with stakeholders and prioritize business expectations
- Manage the communication model to deliver progress/status updates to executives and other project partners
- Oversee requirement gathering and organization, BRD creation and approvals, solution design, implementation, test execution, issue triage and knowledge transfer activities
- Effectively articulate and document project progress, solutions, and risks through a variety of mediums
- Partition large and complex projects into reasonable phases with solvable tasks and clear timelines
- Identify project risks and develop appropriate mitigation and contingency plans
- Documentation, training, and maintenance of existing and new systems and processes
- Support and drive systems compliance by ensuring Zoom policies are incorporated into project designs
- Create and update functional and technical documentation
- Develop and deploy metrics to answer key business questions and effectively measure success for key initiatives.
- Work closely with senior leadership to understand business challenges, their root causes, and how the various initiatives address those challenges, with data/analysis to support
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to senior leaders, both verbally and in writing.
- 5+ years of proven working experience in a technical project management role
- 3+ years of experience in managing Sales and Revenue software projects for a SaaS organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical, cross-functional groups
- 3+ years of experience analyzing business requirements, researching solutions, and driving end to end project implementations
- Experience navigating requirements across multiple IT systems and an understanding of IT infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com is required
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in Mathematics, Operations Management Information Systems or related degree
- Must be available outside of business operating hours for system deployments or bug fixes as needed
- CAPM,CPM,PMP,MPM,PPM,PMI-ACP or other related Project Management certification preferred
- Familiarity with CPQ, Billing and Revenue recognition systems and processes
- Familiarity with lead routing and territory management systems and processes
- Experience creating BRD’s, FRD’s and obtaining impacted executive stakeholder approvals
- Experience and certifications in project and development methodologies such as AGILE, SCRUM
- Experience with SaaS Enterprise systems and SaaS business operations, including technical change management in JIRA or similar tool
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram