Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Customer Enablement Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
As Zoom’s Customer Enablement team grows, we are looking for a Customer Enablement Manager who is responsible for creative problem solving for all of Zoom’s customers. As a Customer Enablement Manager, your focus will be on the continuous training and development of our growing and diverse customer base. You will focus on building customer onboarding programs, continued learning and deep learning on Zoom’s product suite.
While you may have a strong history of success in enablement, we value a background in content and design to be successful in Zoom’s rapid, results-focused work environment. The right candidate will apply creative skills to solve problems alongside a team of talented Enablement and Operations professionals.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Support Leadership, Product Management/Marketing, Marketing, Customer Success Operations, and other cross functional teams
- Design, develop, deploy and deliver world class learning programs and courses.
- Develop assessments, create learning strategies and process for learners to advance their skills and knowledge
- Build and maintain learner paths supporting customer personas and profiles
- Evaluate business impact of learning programs through metrics and analysis
- Create and design learning in multiple formats - virtual classrooms, e-learning, live sessions and workshops
- Partner with Customer Success Ops and CS Leadership to identify learning gaps in the customer base, create programs to address these gaps
- Experienced Customer or Sales Enablement Generalist with 5+ years of Training and Enablement experience
- Experience in facilitation, training, content creation, learning and design
- Experience in managing on-going learning programs
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models
- BS/BA degree preferred but not required
- Understand the nuances and fast paced environment of a high growth company
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively.
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- Driven, analytical, creative problem solver
- High energy, engaging and inspiring personality
- Experience with enablement tools including CRM, readiness, content management and learning management
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram