Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Program Manager - FinTech
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Zendesk is looking for a dynamic, Senior Program Manager with experience in financial technologies to join our growing Program Management Office (PMO). This role leads planning and delivery of key business partnerships and programs, with direct linkage to our corporate strategies.
The Senior Program Manager, FinTech will work closely with leadership and a wide cross-section of internal and external groups to determine strategic priorities. The individual in this role will lead cross-functional teams to define goals and objectives for each strategic program. Additionally, you'll facilitate effective and efficient execution, providing transparency and visibility to all involved teams and levels of management.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Partner and coordinate across IT, Advocacy, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance and our Operational teams to drive cross-functional programs with executive-level visibility, ensuring alignment on goals, milestones, and commitments.
- Drive several company-wide, cross-geographical programs simultaneously while ensuring clear, proactive communication and follow-up with partners to meet commitments.
- Collaborate with business leaders to prioritize initiatives, find opportunities for improvement, drive implementation and scale current processes.
- Bring structure to quarterly partnership planning to drive internal and external partner alignment as well as setting expectations.
- Identify and track key landmarks from program inception to program retrospective.
- Set up appropriate reporting and communications infrastructure, including partner-focused activities and spend-to-drive reimbursement for Zendesk.
- Anticipate areas of risk and determine ways to mitigate the risks.
- Facilitate a culture of openness and transparency to increase the likelihood of program success.
- Lead by influence rather than authority to build trust across the organization.
- Positively impact the effectiveness and efficiency of program team members.
What You Bring To The Role
- Proven track record of setting up, defining, and driving cross-functional, technical programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Program Manager role.
- Experience working with and supporting Finance (Revenue Recognition, Revenue Operations, Accounting, Collections, Tax) along with technical application teams.
- Strong collaboration, planning, influencing, prioritization, and time management skills. Bonus points if you have demonstrated these skills successfully within virtual and/or geographically dispersed teams.
- An understanding of the challenges faced by cross-geographical teams and a willingness to solve the problems.
- Effective communication of program/partnership goals and status to senior-level executives.
- Ability to tailor your approach and those of the PMO to meet the needs of Zendesk teams.
- Ability to follow and positively influence Program Management Office best practices.
- Solid background in both Agile and traditional delivery methodologies, and experience working with the Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence) and Smartsheet tool sets.
- PMP and/or Agile certifications a plus.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.