Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Program Manager, I
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun. Build Today. Create Tomorrow. Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
Program Managers are responsible for the successful launch of Zebra's products and services to market.
- Manages autonomously or with a work partner the development and implementation of a company's products and services to success
- Acts as project manager - monitoring the program from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and overseeing budget/spending. Captures input from the project team and works with more senior PM to develop a Project Plan for projects of limited scope - often re-purposing old plans or working from examples. Programs will be limited scope and may be derivatives, regional or BU specific in nature. PM 1 may also assist more senior PMs in management of their programs
- Uses established tools, approaches/methodologies and templates to guide and detail the plan and communicate it to the team. Gathers feedback from the team to revise and complete the Project Plan as needed
- Works together with management to select team members from key partner teams including Offer /Product Management, Engineering, Service/support and other functional groups, set timelines and budgets with supervision/oversight. Program Managers are expected to oversee the work of the project team (indirectly supervise) involving members from a wide range of disciplines including engineering, marketing, and operations
- Coordinates cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the program i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints. Owns regular meeting coordination, facilitation and documentation of progress
- Gathers status updates from the project team and interprets inputs from the team to assemble a consolidated view of status. Provides regular status updates to senior management as advised. Owns ensuring alignment from key leaders of breakthrough achievement(s) before moving the program forward
- Provides assistance with coordination of deliverables and project assets to assist the project team. Personally addresses obstacles or issues that are minor in nature and raises complex issues to senior team members for assistance
- Demonstrates basic understanding of basic Program Management techniques and approaches including familiarity with vocabulary. Begins to use project management tools in basic applications including simple scheduling and staffing plans
- Demonstrates basic understanding of development processes and product launch scope and activities
- Some supervision by management is expected in this position for sophisticated or novel problems
- Supports early stage go to market activities and transition to marketing
- Bachelor's degree required (ideally Engineering or Computer Science)
- 0-2+ years experience (ideally Engineering experience min 1 year or Internship)
- Technical skills Beg. to intermediate skills including MS Office(Excel and PPoint exp) and MS Project
- Beginner to intermediate communication and facilitation skills
- Beginner to intermediate presentation skills. Demonstrated comfort in presenting to direct supervisor/manager or within own work team
- Demonstrated familiarity with program management approaches, tools and methodologies. PMP certification preferred but not required
- Beginner to intermediate skills in delegation and follow up
- Will work cross functionally and Across multiple Time zones
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here https //www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf. The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here https //www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.