Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Manager of External Communications
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 12
Appliquer avant :février 13 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The Senior Manager of External Communications is a writer, creator, collaborator and public relations expert, who is responsible for advancing Workiva’s brand awareness and visibility across global markets. This role will develop strategic public announcements, support a global awards and recognition program, and earn media coverage in local, trade, national and international print and online publications that position Workiva and our platform as the simplifiers of complex work. The Senior Manager will be a persuasive and creative story teller who will work across the organization to find and tell phenomenal stories, and guide internal teams to create campaigns that elevate Workiva as an innovative, global SaaS company focused on simplifying our customers’ most complex work.
- Support the Company’s strategic, financial and vertical business objectives through all available PR channels, including traditional media relations, influencers, content creators, social channels, etc.
- Create and manage strategic campaigns that position the Workiva platform as the world's leading platform for simplifying complex work.
- Lead teams within the company to create PR opportunities that build our company, brand and products from ideation through execution.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local, regional, trade, and national media outlets to secure high-quality media coverage of the Company and its activities.
Develop and maintain original content across Workiva’s external communications channels, including the Company website, social sites and newsroom.
- Execute and deliver communications campaigns with clear goals and measurable results.
- Prepare public relations monthly business reports, sharing insights, opportunities and course corrections to keep business performance on track.
- Work with other members of the Global Communications Team to integrate messaging across external, internal, and social channels to ensure consistency.
What You'll Need
Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 6+ years of Public Relations experience working directly with the media; proven experience developing and executing effective communications campaigns that drive awareness among targeted stakeholders.
- Experience with product and brand launches
Experience in strategic marketing measurement & measurement of communication effectiveness
- Experience in B2B in an agency setting preferred
- Senior strategist with the ability to make decisions and execute across all available PR messaging channels including social media and other digital channels
A very strong writer/storyteller with a track record of crafting compelling stories for B2B technology brands
- Solid understanding of the tech industry also preferred
- Current national business media relationships strongly preferred
- Highly effective verbal and written communicator; ability to clearly articulate key messages and distill technical concepts
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.