Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Director of Product Marketing - Insurance SME
Phoenix, Arizona, United States | Workiva
Director of Product Marketing - Insurance SME
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 12
Appliquer avant :février 12 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The Director of Product Marketing is a subject matter expert who creates the go-to-market strategies for products and solutions in their area of expertise, including product positioning, marketing strategy, and sales enablement to drive buyer awareness and desired business outcomes. The director leads product and solution launches cross-departmentally, and identifies and prioritizes product features, while providing consulting and management support to the assigned business initiative.
Create go-to-market strategy for assigned products, markets and/or solutions, and ensure that execution of the plan drives to business goals.
- Manage platform and point-solution initiatives to focus sales effort and to ensure the achievement of revenue and profit goals for specific solutions
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Sales Operations, and Field Readiness for successful sales roll-outs of sales enablement and support tools
- Develop product positioning and complete competitive analysis
- Consult with customers in partnership with Product Management and Sales to explore product and market opportunities
- Identify key functional, ecosystem, and operational requirements to better serve the targeted market.
- Provide consulting and management support to marketing and sales areas, identifying emerging market opportunities
- Drive the development of thought leadership content to advance credibility and awareness, and drive pipeline.
What You'll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 8+ years combined experience in the assigned market/solution, product marketer, or practitioner experience
- Experience in tech marketing; SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with industry technologies that service the relevant processes of the buyer persona role preferred
- 2+ years experience in financial reporting specifically focused in the areas of regulated reporting in the insurance markets
- Knowledge of North America, EMEA & APAC insurance requirements and markets
- Knowledge of Finance and Actuarial reporting requirements
- Knowledge of insurance-specific regulatory requirements (i.e. LDTI, Actuarial Memorandum, IFRS 17, Rate Filings)
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from the buyer and end user to executive management.
- Successful track record collaborating and influencing cross-functional leadership teams
Exceptional data and analysis skills
- Proven skills to identify new and better ways to drive the business
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and program management skills
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Up to 40%
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.