Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The Industry’s most skilled professionals work for Wilson Electric and it is easy to see why.
- #1 RANKED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR IN THE SOUTHWEST
- 100% EMPLOYEE-OWNED
- MOST COMPETITIVE PAY WITH THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE INDUSTRY
- SUPPORTIVE TEAM CULTURE & HEALTHY WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Regularly ranked at the top of the industry for size, sales volume, and customer service:
Wilson Electric Services Corp. is an established Electrical and Special Systems Contractor & together with NETSIAN Technologies Group, we have been ranked as the #1 Southwest’s leading full-service electrical contractor for the last 18 years!
Would you like to join the Wilson Electric Team?
We are excited to share the opportunity for PROJECT MANAGER to join our team and look forward to reviewing your resume.
Summary: The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, collaborating, overseeing, and leading the design, installation, and supply of electrical systems.
Pre-Construction & Planning: Organize, control, & prepare the execution of construction contracts to meet company objectives of maximizing profit, quality, and safety.
- Collaborate with Field Management, BIM/Revit Team, PM's and Estimating to establish prefabrication opportunities from project start.
- Responsible for generating estimates, to include the review of specifications and drawings, attending pre-bid project meetings and job site visits as required, assembling an accurate project takeoff.
- Personally, responsible for seeking, identifying, and creating opportunities.
- Collaborates with other members to develop layout drawings, commodities list, and purchase orders.
- Current knowledge of market conditions and innovations that can improve productivity and margins.
Cost-Effective Strategies & Execution: Plan budget, forecasts, cost controls, and scheduling through project completion.
- Preparing accurate or exact impressions, identifying, and knowing the risks involved in the projects and creating production schedules.
- Manage all aspects of project documentation including submittals, RFIs and change orders.
- Reviews major purchase orders and monitoring delivery requirements. Issues change orders as required to ensure that equipment and materials are received in the time frames required by the project.
- Organizes and maintains the project in such a manner to ensure a successful completion while maintaining or exceeding projected profit margins.
- Review of weekly budgets pertaining to labor, material, and pre-estimated costs and finding effective ways to maintain project valuation.
Project Management: Manage projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations while ensuring a safe work environment for all field employees.
- Effective communication with all field employees & supervisors, office management, vendors, and contractors.
- Ensure a high-level commitment for workplace safety.
- Help develop and assist Foreman in pre-planning, leadership, motivation, skills, attend meeting, and help structure crews.
- Monitors and takes full accountability for the project budget while maintaining good relationships.
- Conduct routine quality audits to ensure that work is progressing per the specifications and initiated corrective status.
- Maintains project logs to follow up on any outstanding project issues or concerns.
- Effective written and oral communication sufficient to be able to elicit & communicate information and achieve understanding in emergency or other situations.
- Understand and know the appropriate level of internal and external management to work with in completing the assignment.
- Safe working procedures and knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- History of strong client relations and management skills.
- Experience reading and interpreting construction plans and specifications accordingly to state/local code requirements.
- Experience with contract documents: contract drawings, specifications, subcontracts, contract addendum, and change orders.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of electrical plans, blueprints, and drawings.
- Familiarity with electrical equipment, materials, and specifications
- Must possess an ambitious attitude with a desire to advance.
- Successful at thinking quickly, independently, using critical thinking and able to rely on personal judgment and experience to make decisions and accomplish tasks.
- High School Diploma.
- Completion from an accredited electrical training program OR enough relevant experience.
- 10+ Years actively in the electrical industry.
- 5+ Years in a leadership position with an established history of project completions.
- Proficient in a variety of technology software, platforms, and electronic equipment.
- Safe work practices.
We are an Employee-Owned Company. Our ESOP plan is 100% employer-sponsored/paid retirement account that has and will continue to change the quality of retirement for our Employee-Owners.
We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Along with this, we offer excellent and affordable medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, additional voluntary life insurance, short- and long-term disability and a flexible spending account of up to $2,500 which is pre-funded by the company. Employees are eligible for our PTO program as well as paid holidays.
- Lastly, we offer sponsorship in the Electrical Apprenticeship Program, internal Workforce Development, and training opportunities, guaranteed annual reviews, and more.