Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Client Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The CPM will manage accounts directly and will work closely with Client Service Director / Senior Client Service Director on account strategy, project strategy and Team management in the AI & Machine Learning data training space. The CPM will be directly involved in sales cycle of new customers, managing existing projects and creating strategy for long term key clients.
The CPM will manage a line of project managers and specifically collaborate on long-term strategy. The CPM will also take a leadership role in designing and introducing innovative tools, processes and procedures that create barriers to entry, improve margins and efficiency, increase client satisfaction and expand our business with the client.
- Manage a client portfolio of defined revenue and margin targets
- Provide account leadership working closely with CSD/SCSD on specific implementations to achieve customer strategy.
- Delivers all output in line with the Welocalize 4 Pillars Strategy of Customer Service, Innovation, Quality and Global Teamwork.
- Demonstrate mastery of the initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of complex and dynamic projects.
- Be capable of managing complex, multi-component, multi-dependency projects in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to follow an agreed process, to analyze situations and apply the appropriate process.
- Responsible for training PM/SPM’s on standard processes.
- PM/SPM’s will be assigned a project teams for with they are ultimately the driving force behind.
- Financial Management
- Expertise of financial requirements of project management and the implications of deviation from standard finance practices.
- Strong ability in setting pricing to a commercially viable margin and maintain margin targets throughout project/account lifecycle.
- Manage Revenue and profitability monthly, quarterly, annually – tracking forecasts to actuals.
- Demonstrate strong ability to maximize margins on a project/account through innovation & global teamwork.
- Provide guidance to clients and CSD/SCSD on strategic pricing.
- Identify cost control models for large and enterprise projects.
- Contribute to proposals and strategic sales opportunities.
- Team management
- Ability to build a team in line with project requirements.
- Ability to ensure that the correct resources are in place to deliver a project successfully.
- Ability to manage performance issues and, where necessary, to complete a disciplinary process.
- Supervise, manage, motivate and develop a team of project managers to deliver client projects.
- Responsible for guiding PM/SPM’s on standard processes.
- Project Management
- Lead and participate in creating Project Management standards.
- When assigned to specific initiative, provide training and guidance on implementations.
- Build Quality Program with the relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Risk Assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimize potential issues.
- Customer Strategy
- Planning, Preparing and running face-to-face quarterly business reviews for clients.
- With CSD/SCSD, Develop annual customer goals and strategy.
- Identify and articulate customer business opportunities to CSD/SCSD.
- Ability to think strategically and articulate ideas and plans with the professional maturity to participate at senior management level.
- Knowledge and awareness of business trends.
- Knowledge and awareness of the competitive landscape. Possess, maintain and apply knowledge of technologies, markets, customers and competitors to support key strategies.
- Demonstrated considerable experience in Project Management in the workforce solutions space.
- Demonstrated experience working internationally or directly with international product development for AI and Machine Learning projects.
- Experience working in technology related company.
- Demonstration of workforce solutions management experience and freelancer management.
- Experience in authoring client documents such as SOW’s, proposals, processes, and ‘post mortems’.
- Experience in managing financial budgets, budget reconciliation and budget reporting.
- Solid understanding of estimation process and strategy, incl. execution alternatives, creative solutions to achieve client objectives, alternative pricing and costing schemas, etc.
- Strong experience in devising and implementation of innovative and tailored practical solutions in timely fashion.
- Ability to analyze monthly reports and then devise and implement practical solutions in response to any identified trends or shortcomings.
- Ability to travel for work engagements is a must.
- Encourages Escalation from their team, to ensure critical decisions get made.
- Actively Drives their projects and teams and has a positive Impact.
- Shows good Negotiation Skills And Situational Awareness.
- Understands the importance of SMART objectives and is Results Orientated.
- Can establish & Develop Processes and procedures as part of a client program.
- Understands the need for and can provide Mentoring & Coaching to team.
Other Relevant Skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Excellent literacy skills both written and verbal.
- Strong sense of ownership of the designated client accounts(s).
- Ability to adapt in changing work environment.
- Ability to consider multiple perspectives in order to devise the most suitable customer and account strategies.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment.
- Positive attitude towards automation and new technologies.
- Ability to manage large diverse remote teams.
- Master’s Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree and experience in the industry in lieu of Master’s Degree acceptable