Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Sr Data Integration Analyst
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States | Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Sr Data Integration Analyst
Technologie de l'information
Sr Data Integration Analyst
79 jours | Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States | Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
About the Career: In this role, you will serve as data requirements subject matter expert and consultant with project core teams and Information Product/Platform teams to create solutions which support application integration, operational and analytic reporting. You will collaborate with business stakeholders and technology partners on projects of varying scope, size, and complexity, including larger scale, more complex, cross functional initiatives, to ensure solutions and teams are aligned to meet business objectives. You will serve as a coach and mentor to other analysts.
Our Ideal Candidate: You are energized at the chance to transform data into actionable and meaningful solutions for the business. You may or may not have data modeling specific experience, but you are knowledgeable about inputs and how data flows. You are fulfilled by sharing your knowledge and experience by coaching/mentoring others. You can adjust easily to continually changing priorities, and posses great facilitation and planning skills/experience. While you may not have experience in the health insurance industry, you are looking forward to learning Wellmark as a business.
Why Wellmark Technology?
At a time when technology is creating new business models, disrupting industries and creating valuable experiences for consumers, our role as technology team members must elevate an organization through innovative transformation, modernized technology and delivery of new business strategies, including an aim to continuously evolve and enhance the customer experience. At Wellmark, our technology transformation program is called Ascend and is led by our empowered technology leaders and team members. Together, we are leaning into the future, owning the outcome and working together to transform how we work and what innovative solutions we deliver.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, economics, or direct and applicable work experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience with various data techniques such as: gap analysis, data profiling and source to target mapping for both structured and unstructured data sources (ETL, Widgets, JSON, etc.)
- Knowledge of ETL process and reporting tools, ability to ensure data correctness and quality are aligned to business requirements
- Knowledge of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process and experience with multiple methodology practices (agile and waterfall)
- Excellent SQL skills including extensive knowledge of joining multiple data sources; hands on experience with advanced SQL functions such as: creating subqueries, joining, grouping, and filtering to analyze data sources
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to read and understand data models and give input to data modeling based on data analysis results
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) to express complex technical concepts effectively and ability to influence others.
- Microsoft Office Suite; including the use of spreadsheets, presentation, and word processing software
- Ability to work independently or in a team along with ability to mentor others.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working within an agile team and/or assisting a team through an agile transformation
- Experience using agile management tools like Azure DevOps
a. Analyze and translate project requirements to create solutions that support application integration, operational and analytic reporting.
b. Collaborate with project data architects to understand project level data flow diagrams, interpret relationships between project data flow diagrams and support project solutions that integrate with Information Products/Platforms.
c. Partner with Information Product/Platform teams to plan and execute the data analysis activities to transform data into actionable and meaningful solutions for business and technology stakeholders.
d. Complete and/or oversee the completion of source to target documentation in the data design document. Ensure mappings can be easily understood by other users including IT Solutions Developers or other technical stakeholders.
e. Collaborate with the Scrum Master and Data Integration Engineer to build the Information Product/Platform roadmap, support Information Product/Platform grooming, sequencing, and prioritization.
f. Collaborate with Information Product/Platform Data Integration Engineer to design architectural solutions to meet project data and analytic needs.
g. Collaborate with the data modeler to understand the data models and lead resolution of gaps in the data model to meet the needs of Information Products/Platforms.
h. Communicate and collaborate effectively with data governance analysts to enable data governance, stewardship and data quality management processes throughout analysis and mapping deliverables
i. Perform peer review of data analysis and source to target mappings deliverables, mentor and oversee the work of less experienced data analysts
j. Other duties as assigned.