Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States | Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Technologie de l'information
82 jours | Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States | Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
About the Career: As a Scrum Master, you will be committed to creating high performing scrum teams through increasing team efficiencies and driving accountability to meet committed team deliverables. You will seek to motivate and facilitate the scrum teams to self-organization, high quality, and team ownership. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Our Ideal Candidate: You feel strong when you are reaching across the enterprise to bring the right people to the table. You find it easy to summarize large amounts of information in a way that is consumable by various audiences, up to and including C level. You are confident in your abilities as a Scrum Master and are energized by the idea of helping to carve out the Scrum Master role at Wellmark. While you may not have insurance industry experience, you are looking forward to learning more about Wellmark and the industry.
About the Team: You will be working on the Business Development build team, focused on building a cloud native application that serves as a one-stop solution for agents to quote, enroll, maintain and renew products for their entire book of business. Our application is built using the MEAN stack with an Angular front end that references Node APIs. In this role, you will be a member of the scrum team, a cross-functional team comprised of user experience design, business analysis, data integration, application development, and quality engineering.
Why Wellmark Technology? At a time when technology is creating new business models, disrupting industries and creating valuable experiences for consumers, our role as technology team members must elevate an organization through innovative transformation, modernized technology and delivery of new business strategies, including an aim to continuously evolve and enhance the customer experience. At Wellmark, our technology transformation program is called Ascend and is led by our empowered technology leaders and team members. Together, we are leaning into the future, owning the outcome and working together to transform how we work and what innovative solutions we deliver.
- Bachelor's Degree or direct and applicable work experience
- Minimum 4+ years of industry experience in the IT software development industry; with at least 2 years as a formal Scrum Master and software development project manager with expertise in SDLC and Agile
- Prior experience estimating, developing Sprint planning and plan iterations, leading Scrum activities and meetings/stand-ups, conducting Sprint reviews and demos and retrospective meetings, and leading teams through to successful delivery of software development initiatives
- Agile/Lean mind set of adding value and eliminating waste; including experience working with Agile software project management tools
- Experience with agile business analysis, including documentation of user stories and test requirements, process documentation
- The ability to work well in a team environment and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers
- Ability to identify approaches, risks, mitigation strategies to meet client/functional requirements
- Consulting skills required with, excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project skills, SharePoint
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Possess or is willing to pursue certifications in Scrum, Project Management, or other related certifications. Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Servant Leadership Training
- Certified Scrum Master
- Leads all Scrum Events Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint
- Retrospective.Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice and guidelines supports the Product Owner in Product Backlog management.
- Ensure everyone has a voice, inviting participation from all.Seek to understand the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms. Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels and move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Responsible for getting teams to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching/development techniques.Works with team to resolve team impediments.Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization. Works with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Works with the managers and Business Partners to provide feedback and escalate team impediments, assisting with resource activities e.g. infrastructure support, licensing, etc. and team growth.
- Assist with internal communications to other teams, stakeholders, project management, governance, and leadership and external communications including vendors to provide transparency.Collaborate with other teams, stakeholders, managers and vendors on planning and release alignment as needed.
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles. Coaches teams in selforganization and crossfunctional skillset and domain knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.