Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Transit Planning Project Manager
Date de début :mars 22
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie Civile, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
VHB's growing New York City office is seeking a Transit Transportation Planner/Project Manager to join our Transit & Rail team.
WE ARE VHB—a passionate team of engineers, scientists, planners, and designers tackling exciting challenges in the transportation, real estate, institutional, applied technology, and energy industries—serving a range of public- and private-sector clients. At VHB, we are dedicated to improving mobility, enhancing communities, and balancing development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
- We are creative problem-solvers
- We work hard, and we give back
- We like our colleagues, and we love Mondays (really)
- We are diverse, caring, welcoming, and fun!
VHB has consistently been rated one of the top AEC firms to work for across our 30+ offices on the East Coast. We’re growing, and we hope you’ll join us!
About the Position
Transit Planning Project Manager | NYC
- Leads the preparation of planning documents for public sector projects
- Leads a multi-disciplined project team that conducts research and prepares technical analyses
- Provides quality reviews of technical deliverables
- Is responsible for the financial performance of projects
- Participates on projects as a technical leader and project resource
- Effectively interacts with numerous VHB staff, clients, and consultants to advance projects in a timely manner
- Participates in the development and maintenance of client relationships
Skills & Abilities
- Strong technical writing and analytical skills
- Proven team leadership skills
- Ability to foster client relationships
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, simultaneous assignments
- Excellent technical/proposal writing and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- BS or MS (preferred) in civil engineering or urban/transportation planning discipline
- 15 years+ of professional experience in rail project planning and operations
- Previous project leadership experience
- Familiarity with New York/New Jersey passenger railroads and transit systems
- Technical expertise in transit planning
- Rail and bus operations and operations planning/simulation experience
- Experience in planning, design, and project implementation processes
- AICP or NY/NJ PE required
Please submit applications online.
New employees will be onboarded virtually and begin their employment from home. We are in the process of planning for a safe return to the workplace in alignment with government and CDC guidelines.
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.