Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager II
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 15
Appliquer avant :avril 16 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships. Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success. Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Vertafore is seeking a Project Manager with expertise in managing strategic implementations and projects. If you thrive at leading successful project implementations and have a passion for building strong client relationships, we want you to join our team! The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, planning, implementation, execution, monitoring and completion of multiple projects ensuring consistency with Vertafore’s mission, strategy, values, commitments and goals.
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Manage multiple complex projects from beginning to end
- Act as the liaison between customer and internal teams
- Communicate project deliverables at all levels, and make sure items are executed on time, to budget, with high quality
- Manage resources assigned to your projects and the schedule of work for all phases.
- Manage changes in project scope including documenting and explaining implications of changes so they are clearly understood and approved
- Manage expectations with customers and internal team to successfully deliver projects.
- Compile and maintain professional executive status reports and required project documentation
- Communicate with the customer to ensure progress is being made and concerns are managed promptly
- Address difficult and/or escalated situations with minimal leadership involvement to an effective resolution
- Proactively learn and understand Vertafore software and the mechanics of their implementation and deployment
- Provide outstanding project team leadership to achieve, schedule, budget and scope performance
- Be part of project teams implementing Vertafore products and delivering Professional Services
- Manage multiple consulting engagements concurrently
- Analyze business operations and methodology to develop best practices
- Recommend solutions for customer pain points, gaps, needs, goals
- Works with team in India and the US
- Bachelor's degree preferred or commensurate experience
- 5+ years of customer facing project management experience (preferably within a software environment)
- Previous experience with technical support and troubleshooting preferred
- Prior insurance industry experience and knowledge preferred
- Relevant PM certification preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Tools
- Highly organized and have proven ability to monitor project budget vs. actuals and can forecast project revenues and expenditures
- Proven track record of building, developing and growing business relationships vital to the success of the project in person and remotely
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels, and ability to effectively handle crucial conversations and manage conflict resolution
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively problem solve, react to situations decisively and
- effectivelyAdditional Requirements And Details
- Travel required up to 25% of the time.
- Located and working from an office location when required. Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.
- Ability to work remote with a stable internet connection on an as needed basis.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.