Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 25
Appliquer avant :février 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and detail oriented Project Manager to coordinate with internal and external resources for successful execution of projects in a fast paced environment. The Project Manager participates in status meetings with project stakeholders and will report and escalate to senior management as needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, project planning, project execution, monitoring, sustainment and closure. The Project Manager will manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders involved. Periodically the Project Manager may also take on an account manager role for new software implementations as the customer navigates through the Go Live Process. During this period, they would act as the liaison with customers to facilitate and mitigate issues incorporating resources as needed. The Project Manager is positioned in our Operations services department and reports to the Director of Military Services. This Military Services team works primarily with military customers to principally provide implementation and migration services for VSI developed software applications and POS hardware.
- Facilitate project planning, develop schedules/project plans
- Create and maintain ongoing projects and project history
- Track dependencies and obstacles to project goals
- Special projects as assigned
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule
- Ensure frequent and clear communication among Vermont Systems team members and client contacts
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 4+ years of related work experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in groups with a “can do” attitude
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the technology sector
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills
- PMP Certification
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Suite of applications including Microsoft Project or other industry leading project management software
- Experience with technology application projects/implementations
- Experience with managing federal government and municipal projects
Additional Job Details
Full Time, exempt position.
Hours are primarily 8a - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Opportunity for travel is possible to assist with occasional implementation/migration of VSI applications for our on-premise customers.
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits, and growth within a team-oriented environment.
Vermont Systems is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our company thrives upon the mutual respect and understanding between its employees, and as such, all qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.