Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :janvier 25
Appliquer avant :février 25 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
About Vermont Systems
Since 1988, Vermont Systems has specialized in developing fresh software products for managing recreation and parks operations for municipal, county, state and federal military governmental entities. Vermont Systems markets and fully supports this software primarily on a national basis. The software is also marketed to private business with similar needs, such as golf courses and fitness centers.
This position represents a key role within our agile development teams:
- Promoting comprehensive product understanding and ownership
- Working within the product management group to develop product strategy and provide tactical product direction
- Liaise within the development organization taking point on providing actionable information to the development teams and participating across development ceremonies
- Write use cases and/or user stories
- Interview stakeholders
- Author high level business/functional requirements
- Author UI mocks and wireframes
- Moderate business requirements reviews, sizing, and prioritization activities
- Participate in backlog grooming and sprint planning sessions
- Possess intimate familiarity with products and features
- Conduct product demos to internal and external clients
- Lead sprint demos to internal and occasionally external stakeholders
- Partner with Operations, Marketing, and Sales to assist in training and providing supporting collateral
- Lead definition, measurement, and reporting team KPIs/OKRs
- Perform competitive analysis and develop KPIs used in prioritizing product roadmap and informing product and corporate strategy
- Define and facilitate the Definition of Done criteria for release of products to the public
- Work with development teams to distill business/functional requirements into actionable information (Epics, Stories, etc.) and persist into various requirements tracking systems
- Assist in vetting product issues and defects
- Function as SCRUM Master/Project Manager where necessary
- Author and maintain templates and workflows within development tools
- Lead efforts for continuous improvement and sustainment of team processes
- Ability to lead and mentor cross-functional teams
- Possess a passion for understanding and definition of how software and software processes work
- Strong attention to detail
- Written and Verbal Communication, Active Listening - Comfort and acumen in speaking with internal and external clients
- Ability to maintain composure
- 3+ years Product Management, or equivalent Vermont Systems product experience
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban methodologies
- Proven proficiency in prioritization and multitasking
- Experience in documentation efforts and enforcing adherence to standards
- Experience leading collaboration efforts with customers, operations staff, and technical staff.
- Understanding of UX and UI design
- Familiarity with Progress OpenEdge Databases and ABL a plus
- Past development experience a plus
- Technical degree or relevant certification preferred
Additional Job Details
Full Time Salaried position
Hours are primarily 8a - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Opportunity for travel is possible to attend user conferences or assist with occasional implementation of VSI applications for our customers.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and growth within a team-oriented environment.
Applicants must be a legal resident of or be willing to relocate to VT, CT or OH for employment consideration.
Vermont Systems is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our company thrives upon the mutual respect and understanding between its employees, and as such, all qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.