Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager I
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 23
Appliquer avant :avril 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
UST Global® is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Scrum Master for a leading healthcare provider. You will be responsible for the administrative, coaching and leadership roles that make Scrum development/delivery possible.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Plan's, coordinates, monitors, and supports the implementation of multiple small to medium systems and/or products.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Guides the team's operations by facilitating ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning) and instilling Agile principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning of the delivery team.
- Shields the team from interruptions, proactively identifies and removes impediments that may impact the delivery of the product.
- Acts as a buffer between the team and process overhead, so each team member can focus on the timely delivery of software.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other interested parties are well-informed on team progress and activities.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Requires BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree; minimum of 3 years experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Preferred CSM, CSPO or equivalent.
- Preferred experience within small sized Agile implementations (e.g. 1-5 teams).
- Business analysis skills
- Knowledge and experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Proficiency
- Capable of partnering with the product owner/business partners to co-create value and communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
- Health Care experience
- Health Care Provider knowledge is a Plus
- Good understanding of API services and integration
- Experience in handling Wed and Mobile Applications development
Location : This position will be based in Richmond, VA.