Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Program/ Project Manager Senior
Technologie de l'information
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :mars 17
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Purpose of Job
USAA is looking for a Program/Project Management Senior to work in the San Antonio Home Office II/III, Tampa Campus, Tampa Crosstown, Phoenix Campus, Colorado Springs or 100% Work from Home.
Facilitates and drives the planning, execution, and delivery of moderately complex non-IT work efforts intended to accomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets. Demonstrates an advanced understanding of how activities contribute to the achievement of strategic business goals and operational objectives. Collaborates with key stakeholders, vendors and project/program teams to identify mutually beneficial outcomes for competing priorities and negotiate timelines to ensure objectives are met.
For related project experience to be considered outside of a Program/Project Management title, please include a project list of all program/project management experience. The project list should include: project summary, role, and project timeframe/percentage of time dedicated to the project (i.e. March 2018 – May 2019, 50% of time). Failure to provide this documentation may result in disqualification."
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Drives implementation of low to moderately complex work efforts, working closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve multiple program and project milestones within established timeframes.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for moderately complex work efforts through the development work efforts plans intended to accomplish goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes, scope and budgets.
- Ensures consistent visibility for teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, work efforts achievements, and key indicators.
- Communicates with stakeholders and provides insight on issues through root cause analyses.
- Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to work efforts challenges with subject matter experts.
- Removes obstacles and impediments to ensure business and operational objectives are met.
- Develops and tracks project budgets that may include necessary capital expenditures, operational expenses, and labor funding requirements.
- Identifies and applies best practices and needed process improvements; drives adoption and challenges standards.
- Ensures compliance with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
- Participates in the creation of the master work efforts plan from the underlying plans (if applicable).
- Assists in defining the control and the overall delivery of the work efforts to meet the goals, objectives and success criteria.
- Establishes overall cadence for communication with impacted stakeholders, and provides framework for underlying work efforts(s) communication plans.
- Participates in work effort closure activities to determine benefit / business impact realization.
- Manages risk by using best risk management practices to address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule and cost, in adherence with risk management framework.
- Adheres to EPMO processes, procedures, controls, standards, tools and templates (as required).
- Drives the adoption and sustainment of changes within the organization in compliance with USAA’s Change Management framework.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 years of relevant experience in project or program management, including planning, tracking and delivery.
- Comprehensive knowledge and demonstrated application of project management tools and methodologies.
- Collaboration skills in a matrixed environment including providing consultative guidance to help solve enterprise level issues.
- Possess an understanding of scope definition, process and solution mapping; process structures and components; and standard project planning methodologies.
- Experience supporting projects with complex deliverables including information technology and dependencies across organizations.
- In-depth understanding of risk management policies and procedures.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- Currently possesses one of the following: Certified Project Manager (CPM), Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM), or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with oversight of multiple Projects/Programs and integrating strategic roadmaps
- Technical, compliance and knowledge within Banking products (i.e. Lending Solutions, Credit Card, and/or Deposits)
- Agile Experience, SAFe Training/Certification
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200.00 - $158,900.00*(this does not include geographical differential, it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
- Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
Relocation assistance is notavailable for this position.
For Internal Candidates
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 3/16/21 by 11:59 pm CST time.