Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :août 17
Appliquer avant :septembre 18 2020
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Project Manager” for a 6 Months Contract position with a client in North Chicago, IL
Project manager the overall Chemistry and Manufacturing Control (CMC) Variation process. This includes documenting the agreed-upon regulatory strategy for the CMC change, managing the authoring, reviewing and approving of the submission documents, and maintaining the timeline.
• Work proficiently in the document approval and archiving repository
• Work with regulatory operations in providing the appropriate documentation for the global roll-out of the CMC Variation.
• Work proficiently in a document approval and archiving repository
• Ensure submission documents are submission-ready formatted.
• Interfaces with Operations CMC Team and Quality Assurance
• Contribute to a positive and motivating work environment that encourages mutual respect, innovation and accountability at all levels
• Communicate to the Regulatory Affairs (RA) CMC Project Lead any questions or concerns for meeting the timelines
• Balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, team-based environment and work independently when needed
• Required: Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, biology, chemistry, pharmacology, engineering or related subject.
• 3 years experience
• Scientific background and knowledge of project management is desirable
• Quick learner of technology applications
• Expertise in MS Office applications including Excel, Word and Sharepoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Organization, attention to details and effective time management with an ability to adapt to changing priorities; excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
• Competent in application of standard business procedures (standard operating procedures,)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Learns fast, grasps the "essence” and can change course quickly when required
• Preferred: Experience in pharmaceutical business and/or science
• Job Description: Will handle main project and possible sub projects
• Years of experience/education and/or certifications required: bachelors and 3 years of experience
• What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
1. Microsoft Office skills
2. Communication skills
3. Science background
• What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Pharma experience, Regulatory experience
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
STECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply now: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Vasu Chokkarapu