Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States | US TECH SOLUTIONS
279 jours | Charlotte, North Carolina, United States | US TECH SOLUTIONS
Date de début :juillet 15
Appliquer avant :août 15 2020
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Project Manager” for a 12 Months Contract with a client in Charlotte, NC
Job Description :
- This role will lead projects and/or annually funded workstreams in the Enterprise Communications Improvements (ECI) program within the Customer Delivery organization, which is responsible for executing telecommunications efforts to improve the networks and network infrastructure of the Communications Grid.
- This role will serve as a Program Manager working with Telecom subject matter experts and outside vendors for constructing Telecommunications Towers and Shelters.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for project managing and providing oversight for the Enterprise Communications Improvements Program’s Tower and Shelter work in the Carolinas.
- The project manager will drive the process of project planning and execution including scope definition, estimating, forecasting, scheduling, cost control measures, procurement/contracting strategies, vendor selection, and status reporting and issue resolution.
- This position will include (but is not limited to) comfortable reading and understanding construction drawings and the understanding of environmental and zoning regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years related work experience OR High School Diploma/GED
- and nine (9) years related work experience
- Proficiency to Expertise in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and
- Problem Solving
Desired Project related work experience
- Project Leadership
- Strong Collaboration
- Utility Experience
- Risk Management
- Procurement experience/familiarity with Maximo
- Construction Management knowledge
- Proficiency to expertise in project related Scheduling and Cost Controls
- Experience in pre-project (Scan/Assess) work like business cases, creating charters, forming
- project teams, and working with Project Controls to create estimates and project plans
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to complete projects on-time, under Budget
- Telecommunications or IT experience, or the ability to learn about company communication networks quickly Solid computer skills, especially in Microsoft tools like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Ms Project
- Exceptional inter-personal communication skills, including the ability to lead teams that can
- produce written artifacts like strategy documents Self-starter
- Able to work effectively with team members who have a variety of strengths/talents,demonstrating an ability to address issues and lead by example
- Comfortable developing and presenting project report-outs to all levels of managementExperience with Emergency Communications or emergency situations like storms, or cyber events Proficiency to Expertise in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Anusha