Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
OKR/MBO Launch Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 30
Appliquer avant :avril 30 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “OKR/MBO Launch Program Manager” for a 12+ month contract position with a client in New York City, NY.
Job Poster: Ankit Saxena
· Note that current state of this role is Work From Home due to COVID.
· Location: 100% Remote
· Client Industry: High tech
· Job Category: IT
· This PGM will support and streamline processes for multiple sub-teams of our organization.
· You will regularly work with the organization's PgM to maintain and improve existing programs that streamline processes across the full organization. As a PMO, we are a distributed team who offer each other community, best practices, and support while embedding within the org’s mission teams...
· Experience of managing large-scale and dynamic technical programs.
· Program Management - Help visualize and manage launch milestones and provide visibility into roll outs across apps, making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for.
· Communications Management - Clearly communicate with cross-functional leads regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities. Help teams prioritize work, facilitate alignment, track and communicate decisions.
· Interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
· An excellent communicator; able to communicate effectively with multiple levels including executive leadership team, peers, managers and junior staff.
· Help visualize and manage launch milestones and provide visibility into roll outs across apps, making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for.
· Clearly communicate with cross-functional leads regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities. Help teams prioritize work, facilitate alignment, track and communicate decisions
· Extremely proactive and willing to get their hands dirty.
· Experienced in stakeholder management and executive communications.
· Comfortable/thrives with a certain amount of chaos / ambiguity.
· Be comfortable working closely with cross-functional roles like PM/ENG/UXD/UXR/UXE. Good knowledge of technology tool landscape. Ability to leverage technology to solve real life problems.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."