Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Infrastructure Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Infrastructure Project Manager” for a 2+ months (Temp to hire) Contract with a client in Pleasanton – CA
Job Poster: Akhil Kumar
On top of being a seasoned infrastructure Project Manager possessing the project management skills normally expected, below is listed some specific skills we need the new candidate to have:
1. Quality communication skills with both technical project resources and management resources, requiring little or no mentoring or support.
2. A very independent and fast learner that can manage growing numbers of project teams to develop, manage, and drive to planned completions
3. Excellent familiarity with data center operations, managing production changes involving multiple data center teams and application
testing and validation procedures
4. Infrastructure background with IBM AIX and pSeries migration projects
5. Prior experience at Healthcare is highly desired to reduce ramp up time, ServiceNow, RPM, IHQ, and Solution Design exposure
6. Excellent technical writing and presentation skills using MS Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and MS Teams
Primary qualifications, in short, are as follows:
• Project Management skills.
• Customer Service.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Fundamentals of computer technologies.
• Fundamentals of server technologies.
• Fundamentals of networking and telecommunications.
• Large corporation experience.
• Data Center experience.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Cindy