Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Killeen, Texas, United States | UICGS / Bowhead Family of Companies
Technologie de l'information
91 jours | Killeen, Texas, United States | UICGS / Bowhead Family of Companies
Date de début :janvier 18
Appliquer avant :février 18 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Project Manager III-Technical (ATECITSS-21-0057-W):
Candidates must have an active Secret Clearance to be considered for this opportunity.
Bowhead seeks a Program Manager- Technical to support the ATEC ITSS contract in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. ATEC is one of DOD’s foremost test and training organizations supporting DOD, non-DOD, and commercial materiel developers by testing a broad spectrum of equipment throughout their life cycles, from concept through deployment. ATEC provides crucial test support to such developers who are ATEC's primary customers. Task Order support is devoted primarily to support ATEC as it conducts tests and operates and maintains the ranges, facilities, and equipment necessary to perform testing for customers.
Other Duties To Include
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer.
- Monitor project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained.
- Provide the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
- May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs.
- Distribute and balance workload in accordance with established workflows and assure timely accomplishment of the assigned workload
- Give on the job training to new employees in accordance with established procedures and practices - Lead the team in assessing its strengths and weaknesses and provide leadership to the team in exploring alternatives and determining improvements
- Articulate and communicate to the team the assignment, problem to be solved, actionable events, milestones, suspenses and time frames for completion
- Assign work to personnel according to workload, ability and priority of assignment and provides instruction and assistance as necessary on problems or issues
- Other duties assigned
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
- Associate’s Degree and 11 years experience; or Bachelor’s Degree and 9 years experience; or Master’s Degree and 7 years experience; or combination of 13 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience; and
- 10 years experience leading 20 or more employees.
- Relevant education/experience must be in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (e.g., Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science,
- Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information
- Systems, Computer Forensics/Security, etc.), DOD Computing Environment
- Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II) and at least 1 certification in the project management field.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold and be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link To Apply