Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Program Manager - Technical
King George, Virginia, United States | UICGS / Bowhead Family of Companies
Program Manager - Technical
Technologie de l'information
Program Manager - Technical
89 jours | King George, Virginia, United States | UICGS / Bowhead Family of Companies
Date de début :janvier 18
Appliquer avant :février 18 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Program Manager- Technical (H40ESS-20-1044-W):
Bowhead is seeking Program Manager to provide engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, design and technical engineering, configuration management, logistics support services, mechanical and electrical engineering technician services, project management and project management support functions, accounting and business financial services, and technical writing services support to U.S. government and Department of Defense (DoD) efforts assigned to the H40 Engineering Support Services.
They must be responsive, reliable, detail-oriented, and possess a strong motivation to build a productive relationship with internal and external team members. As well as managing TECHNICAL government programs of moderate risk and complexity. Frequently is involved simultaneously in several programs. Oversees program budget and schedules prepared by subordinate staff. Has supervisory responsibilities including hiring, firing, salary and performance management.
Essential Functions To Include But Are Not Limited To
- Validating technical and financial reports, analyze metrics, identify areas for improvement, and develop corrective action solutions that meet operational goals.
- Conducting program meetings, reviews, and coordinate briefings with customers and senior management.
- Providing team supervision, contract management, planning, directing and monitoring program budgets, and serve as primary customer contact for program information.
- May be responsible for business development within current customer base and/or for new customers.
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Business (BBA) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, business, or technical discipline.
- Ten (10) years of experience in providing task and financial oversight and managing deliveries in support of the Department of the Defense.
- Nine (9) years professional technical and specialized experience in the disciplines of Engineering, Configuration Management, Financial, or Training specific to the warfare center.
- Experience related to weapons, platform integration, or weapon control systems is also desired.
- Must have knowledge and experience of software-based instrumentation and the ability to learn new software in order to complete testing at hand
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link To Apply