Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :décembre 23
Appliquer avant :janvier 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Position is located in San Diego! Relocation assistance is provided.
TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
- Participate in and ensure that autonomous driving software engineering are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Motivate cross functional team members and manage deliverable to meet project milestones
- Take initiative to identify, communicate, and execute high-impact improvements
- Develop and maintain communication for all project stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant majors (engineering fields preferred) 2-5+ years in a professional setting as a Technical Project Manager
- Some background in software coding required. Though you write code, the role requires some understanding of the SDLC and writing code.
- Familiarity with Jira and/or MS Project or other PM Software
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Excellent communication, organization, and coordination skills
- Proven ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership and ownership mentality in leading cross-disciplinary teams to success
- Autonomous driving or safety electronics systems experience
- Familiarity with, or practical experience in Computer, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Master's degree in related fields
- Bi-lingual in Mandarin
- 100% employer paid benefits for family!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company paid life insurance.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume by clicking APPLY.