Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Product Manager
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 23
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels, , ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
At Tripadvisor, we understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the world’s largest travel site, we’re here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence — and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, you’ll have the opportunity to do the same.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to help define the product vision and roadmap for Tripadvisor’s flagship app. You will play a central role in the creation of innovative, native-first features that drive engagement and habitual use. Ideal candidates for this role have a strong product management background in app development, a customer-centric mindset, and analytical instincts to drive a sticky user experience.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage a roadmap focused on driving engagement of our Android and iOS apps.
- Drive cross-functional and leadership alignment on the product vision and roadmap.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer through research, data analytics, and experimentation.
- Lead product development initiatives, partnering with cross-functional teams across Design, Engineering, User Research, Product Marketing, etc. through the entire product development lifecycle.
- Lead cross-functional teams to define product specifications, establish milestones, and direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features.
- Develop written requirements and define success metrics and associated use-cases for new projects, shepherding projects from ideation to test results analysis and iteration.
- Monitor key conversion metrics and A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and Membership teams to educate users and increase app downloads.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years experience of consumer product management experience. Experience working on iOS and Android apps strongly preferred.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Self-starter who is excited about the opportunity to grow a new business offering with unlimited potential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with various audiences at different seniority levels.
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast-growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Goal orientation and demonstrated record of success in previous endeavors; motivated to deliver exceptional results, driven by a strong work ethic