Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Project Manager
Date de début :mai 12
Appliquer avant :juin 11 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Senior Project Manager (PMP) Job
TreCom Systems Group has an immediate job opening for a Senior Project Manager (PMP) Job with one of our premier clients in Richmond, VA. We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager (PMP) with extensive IT skills and certifications. If you would like to work with one of the most recognizable brands in the US, then this job could be for you.
The Senior Project Manager (PMP) Job will support our client’s technology group. The technology team provides creative, reliable solutions for our client’s internal and external customers. They provide global services including design, engineering, installation, dispatching, repair, outsourcing and consulting, and project management for a diverse base of network, radio, and applications services supporting information technology systems and networks in industries including finance and retail.
The Senior Project Manager (PMP) will:
• Have strong business, technical and analytical skills and attention to detail and logical thinking
• Possess the ability to facilitate technical project meetings and translate outcome into project schedules
• Have the ability to oversee and track progress, translating outcomes into management briefings and weekly status reports
• Have clear, concise and diplomatic written/verbal communication skills across all levels
• Possess solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Be a self-motivated team player, able to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Have the ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines when required
• Possess aptitude for learning new technologies, applications and business processes
Qualifications Required Experience and Skills:
• Hands-on Project Management experience
• PMP and CSM certifications (required!!!)
• MS Project Schedule development experience, 3rd party vendor schedule integration is a plus
• Must be local to Richmond, VA area (no exceptions!!!)
Here at TreCom, we offer full time salaried positions with benefits which include: paid holidays; vacation and sick leave; 401(k) with employer match; medical, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending accounts; tuition reimbursement, gym membership reimbursement; monthly parking and/or mass transit reimbursement; training and career growth.
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume. We are actively monitoring all applies. Feel free to apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply below! And, thank you for partnering with TreCom Systems Group!