Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Payments Product Manager
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :janvier 18
Appliquer avant :février 18 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
The role Payments Product Manager
We are looking for a Payments Product Manager to join our busy and dynamic Payments Product Management team in our Toronto, Richmond Hill office.
Why we need you-
We accept, manage, and payout customers funds across many countries, currencies, and payment methods. Millions of customers expect our experiences to be trustworthy, reliable, fast, and rewarding at scale.
The role of Payments Product Manager covers a wide variety of areas related to the payment’s offerings across various platforms. As a product manager, you will be working closely with engineering teams, stakeholders and designers to define and own various payment solutions and related feature set embed into the payment’s platform. You will be responsible for the success of the products by positioning them at best for the customers.
You’ll have a strong focus on and understanding of customer needs and behaviours and steer the product experience to address these. The position requires involvement in the product life cycle from identifying opportunities, to customer landing via outcome led, data driven lean product development framework. You will also create product functional specifications in accordance with the objective and own the project through software development and testing.
You’ll prepare and maintain product documentation, for distribution within the team and stakeholders and maintain regular communication with stakeholders, sharing new developments and obtaining feedback and/or signoff as required. You will have a strong focus on KRs (Key Results) and will factor in, understand, monitor and analyse against any indicator.
Who Are We Looking For-
- A passionate driven individual with an appreciation for delightful products.
- You will have relevant experience working in product management in the financial services industry or similar and a degree in business or a technical discipline.
- You’ll have the ability to take ownership of and prioritize high volumes of responsibilities autonomously without delays in deliverables.
- You’ll have strong knowledge of software development lifecycles, multiple development styles and methodologies including Agile practices with a strong interest and aptitude in outcome-led, data-driven product development.
- You will be comfortable working with and analyzing data to create meaningful insights.
- You will have excellent communication, relationship management and attention to detail skills with strong customer services skills.
- You’ll have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and have a can-do attitude.
As the ideal candidate, you will have-
Experience working with regulatory frameworks and compliance and understanding of the payments industry trend is desirable. Having experience working with Google Analytics, Microstrategy, Grafana, Jira and Confluence is also a plus.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process.