Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Construction Project Manager
Date de début :décembre 17
Appliquer avant :janvier 18 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
Construction Project ManagerDes Moines, IowaConstruction Project Manager - Des Moines IowaSalary: $90,000 - $130,000 per Annum
Palmer Group has partnered with a very well-respected construction company to fill an immediate need for an experienced Construction Project Manager. This Des Moines Metro based position will be responsible for managing all project aspects and overall project success. Our client is looking for high character individuals to join their family-like culture. Our client has a very diverse portfolio which includes corporate, industrial, healthcare, housing, education, worship, performing arts and retail projects. If you possess more than five years of experience within any of these sectors and are looking for long-term employment with an organization that promotes growth from within, then this is the career for you. Our client is offering an attractive benefits package to go along with their generous compensation.
- Oversee project success, including project financials and client satisfaction
- Act as a mentor and coach to Assistant PMs and PEs
- Foster and build relationships with owners, design partners, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Participate in pursuit, preconstruction and business development strategies
- Perform estimating and bidding
- Assist with scheduling.
- Prepare and review project documentation.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Assist with the cost control for the project.
- Attend all project meetings.
- Complete post-construction punch lists and documentation.
- Participate in business development activities (client functions, design firm open houses, conferences, etc.)
- Four-year degree in engineering, construction management or related degree
- 5+ years of related experience, including experience with self-perform capabilities
- Demonstrated experience building strong partnerships and trust with external partners, including owners, owner's representatives, design firms, and subcontractors
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within time constraints
- Self-starter and motivated with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
- Estimating and field experience a plus
- Scheduling experience preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Stuart Spencer at (515) 225-7000 or email Stuart by clicking APPLY.