Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Telecom Project Manager
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. We are seeking talented and motivated engineering professionals to join our multi-disciplined team.
We have an immediate need for a Telecom Project Manager responsible for ensuring projects are planned, funded, designed and implemented on-time and within budget.
- Project managers are the primary client interface that plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way (i.e., client, project team, vendors, etc.Consult with client to gain approval/permission to execute projects, navigate changes, as well as guide engineering team to achieve project goals
- Comfortable working in high volume, fast paced technical environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented, facilitate quick resolution of open issues
- Serve as single point of contact for clients for defined product/service line and/or territory, providing immediate assistance to clients when issues arise
- Solid understanding of budgets and balance sheet, providing status on project health and forecasting completion (hours and/or cost)
- Responsible for financial margins, monitoring and following-up on all aspects of projects including presales, scope definition, price quote and project close-out.
- Organize project meetings and communication of tracking and status
- Evaluation of project productivity and efficiency with recommendations to support continuous improvement
- BS degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering (i.e., Electrical, Mechanical or Telecommunications), Mathematics, Physics, Construction Management
- Engineering and/or Construction in Telecom for 7-10 years experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate preferred
- iBwave certification a plus
- Proficient understanding of Project Management Concepts
- Computer literate, proficient with AutoCAD, SiteTracker, Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong listening, written, verbal and presentation communication skills required
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer