Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Structural Project Manager
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Ranked among the nation's top 16 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Structural Project Manager for our Mineola, NY Office.
- Lead, plan, train, and supervise the work of engineering staff responsible for design, permitting, and construction coordination; verify the work of assigned employees for accuracy, proper work methods, techniques, and compliance with applicable standards and specifications
- Perform advanced professional engineering in connection with municipal public works projects; plan, schedule and coordinate work on major or complex engineering projects
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of engineering plans, specifications, and costs for the construction of buildings, bridges, roadways and other capital improvement projects
- Review a variety of construction plans, maps, reports, applications, and various development and construction agreements
- Provide information and respond to questions from the public, contractors, developers, and other City departments
- Determine design procedures; interpret the application of design criteria
- Prepare grant funding applications for various projects; process and track grant applications and funds
- Check plans and specification for accuracy and completeness of design
Desired Skills and Experience
BS/BE in Civil or Structural Engineering
- PE a must, preferred in Structural Engineering
- Business Development/ Proposal preparation experience required
- 15+ years industry experience with Public Sector Work
- Ability to supervise and provide guidance for Civil and Structural Projects
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer