Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Sr. IT Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juillet 27
Appliquer avant :août 24 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
Kelly Services is seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager for a pharmaceutical client in Cambridge, MA.
Job Title Sr. IT Project Manager
Type Contract (W2)
Contract Duration 6 months to start
Pay Rate Open to discuss
This position leads and manages multiple, complex, large andor global projects.
This role coordinates, supports, and assists all aspects of a large, complex, cross-functional, andor global project from original concept through the final implementation, ensuring governance process adherence, project continuity, and stakeholder management.
This position develops project budgets and is responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects.
This position drives business value by leveraging businesstechnology expertise to identify and prioritize solutions, and by collaborating across departments to deliver multiple complex projects with significant business impact.
ACCOUNTABILITIES bull Manage all aspects of large, complex, cross-functional, andor global IT projects or programs, including monitoring scope, milestones, dependencies, costs, and benefits through lifecycle.
- bull Develop multiple, complex, large andor global project or program budgets. Responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects or programs.
- Create project artifacts, such as project plans, measures, team and stakeholder communications, resource and time management.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers, vendors and suppliers. Manage key stakeholder and project manager commitment levels and communication. Facilitate vendor and supplier evaluations.
- Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately. Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues.
- Lead governance structures and processes to drive and manage the project. Manage implementation of project management methodology and governance tools. Drive projects through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to tollgates.
- Lead regular project and program reviews with Project Managers and stakeholders.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS bull Minimum 6 years of IT experience with Bachelors Degree, 10 years IT experience without Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum 4 years experience leading multiple large, complex projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook).
- Extensive experience with planning and managing all phases of system development (e.g., requirements gathering, design, configuration, development, COTS software selection, testing, conversion and application support).
- PMP Desired, Pharmaceutical industry experience desired.