Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
IT Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :décembre 14
Appliquer avant :janvier 15 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Location: Washington, DC
Active Top Secret clearance required
We are looking for an IT Manager/IT Portfolio Manager to join our team on a new effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Washington, D.C.
The Primary Scope Of This Work Shall Be
- Responsible for the full life cycle project management of a wide variety of IT projects.
- Work closely with engineering staff to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution.
- Regular interface with senior management, design engineers, stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, execution and control. Identifies and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Performance Measures
- Leads and trains junior staff.
- Facilitates definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements and works to resolve or assist in the resolution of cross-divisional resource or project conflicts.
- Serves as Agile framework coach
- Strategic Planning, Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Risk identification, analysis, and mitigation
- May establish Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and conduct kickoff meetings with all stakeholders. Establish and implement processes and procedures to effectively manage technical portfolios.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Providers and Customers from across the enterprise.
- Prepares testing plans and schedules, remediation and status reports for Section 508
- Accessibility Standards developed by the U.S. Access Board and promulgated under 36 C.F.R. part 1194 as amended in 2017; and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative to ensure Information and Communication Technology (ICT) (systems and applications) are accessible
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and stakeholders in the execution of
- Section 508 accessibility functions and standards
ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent education and experience.
- 5 + years of experience in IT Project management
- 10+ years of IT related experience
- PMP certification
- Experience managing large scale IT projects
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture processes including DODAF, FEAF and TBM
ITIL, CSM, or SAFe certification preferred
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com