Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize Bank projects according to timelines, scope, and budget. This includes acquiring resources, capacity planning and coordinating and motivating all project team members, contractors and/or consultants to flawlessly complete project deliverables. Project Managers help define project objectives, scope and requirements; and ensure high levels of development and project execution throughout the project life cycle. Texas Partners Bank Project Managers must adhere to the PMBOK or similar framework.
Excellent project planning and managerial skills are required to plan, assign and monitor all assigned projects. Extensive industry/business knowledge is required. The ideal candidate displays creativity when designing solutions to problems.
- Determine resources required to successfully deliver project tasks.
- Scope/size project; build detailed business requirement documents.
- Create workflow process diagrams.
- Weigh various alternatives to problem resolution and identify optimal solution for project goals and all parties.
- Work with sub-groups of project team and/or vendors to ensure deliverables match requirements
- Build test cases and facilitate what-if discussions
- Technical writing/training materials/delivery of training
- Management of project portfolio
- Minimum of 3 years project manager experience
- Minimum of 1 years experience managing complex projects involving a large team
- Minimum of 3 years banking or financial industry experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- PMP or similar certification is a plus
- Excellent project planning and managerial skills are required to plan, assign and monitor all assigned projects
- Extensive industry/business knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to speak to all levels of colleagues
- Must be able to get work done through others, influence, and prioritize
- Ability to set and develop strategic goals and techniques for a project and effectively communicate this to all project team members
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran or disability.