Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technical Program Manager
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
You will interface with engineering, survey, design, order operations, project management, field management and installation teams, distribution and fulfillment, quality, finance, and IT to define and drive the development of our Solar Roof installation process.
You will be immersed in the process development at each process step and will drive projects from concept to prototype validation and then through production ramp. You will use your engineering background to understand the product requirements, technical risks and validation strategy to accelerate the development process. You will communicate and present project status, highlight schedule risk, adapt and adjust schedules accordingly, and develop recovery plans in the event of a project slip.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be expected to operate with a high degree of autonomy on your programs while contributing to the development of tools and processes that improve the organizations productivity. Please note, the success of a technical program manager in this role is governed by ensuring the success of all team members. It is important to ensure their needs are placed above your own needs.
- Perform gap analysis to determine process and procedure needs
- Work cross-functionally to develop effective, interesting and engaging solutions for all department teams
- Create step-by-step documentation, photographs, drawings, Visio diagrams, and charts to increase users’ understanding of company systems, concepts, processes, procedures and products
- Gather usability feedback from end-users
- Work with subject matter experts (SME) and management to ensure that documented processes enable the end user to be successful
- Stay up to date and revise content as new issues arise
- Represent the process and change management team in meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering
- Background in renewable energy preferred with experience in field installation and/or support
- Must be able to understand complex information and communicate said information to individuals with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Professional composure, approachability, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills required with the ability to bring different departments together when determining standard processes
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment, with a forward-thinking mindset
- Firm understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the renewable energy industry is preferred
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite and related presentation products is required
- Proven time management and organizational skills.