Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
We are seeking an experienced project manager to manage complex or multiple project to the successful implementation and installation of a business solution in accordance with the Temenos Implementation Methodology. This will involve communicating to the client to meet business objectives by scoping and agreeing the requirement, planning, leading, co-ordinating and controlling the human and technical resources to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Development of project plans to meet the clients agreed requirement.
- Control of project budgets.
- Provision of timely and accurate information for client billing.
- Provision of regular reporting to Temenos and client management on project progress, status, risks and issues.
- Planning of resource requirements in advance to ensure best use of Temenos resources.
- To obtain client sign off on.
- Project definition and scope.
- Project deliverables and agreed milestones.
- All change control items.
- The quality of project deliverables by utilizing the Temenos implementation methodology and quality control procedures.
- To notify the Project Director of any issues outside of the scope of the Project Managers remit.
- To liaise with the Project Director, PMG, Development or the Development Board on any product issues and ensure that proper actions are taken to solve them in
accordance with the project plan and objectives.
- To identify and advise the Project Director of opportunities for new sales or to increase services revenues.
- To provide assistance, leadership and motivation to the project team to ensure timely execution of tasks and team success.
- To conduct interim and annual appraisals of assigned consultants, to include future developmental requirements.
- To ensure that all consultants, assigned to the project, complete timesheets and expense reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- To ensure that the Project Team presents a professional image of the company to the client
- Manage customer expectations against signed contract(s)
- Demonstrate ability to deliver to meet expected margin, and key performance indicators (quality, cost, scope and schedule).
- Manage complex project, multiple projects, complex client.
- Peer reviews, trouble projects reviews.
- Monitors and controls projects of appropriate complexity.
- Can initiate and implement a process or system to manage change.
- Manages implications of overruns in costs.
- Can establish appropriate project governance, Initiates and implements a process or system to capture and manage risks
- Mentor and develop other members of PM Job family.
Skills & Experience
- BS or BA required, MS or MA preferred
- PMP required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project
- Demonstrable ability to: Teamwork, Influence, Commit, Communicate, Deliver, Continuously Improve, Deliver Customer Value.
- Industry awareness, prior experience working in banking software or financial services is highly preferred.
- Client awareness.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Contract preparation and review.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.