Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Low Voltage Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 23
Appliquer avant :avril 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, , Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Low Voltage Project Manager – Fire Protection/ Security Installation
A growing fire protection and security installation company is looking to add an Electrical Low Voltage Project Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. They offer competitive salary , bonus opportunity, and benefits package.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Meet established revenue and profit goals
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain professional communications with co-workers and clients
- Facilitates and troubleshoots problems associated with project
- Provides direction for projects
- Purchase materials and equipment as needed
- Maintain control of project costs
- 5+ Yrs. experience as an Low Voltage Project Manager
- Extensive experience but not limited to; Audio Visual, Low Voltage, Security, Wireless Solutions, Thermal Camera Systems, Touchless Room, Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting, Events/Emergency Power
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Attention to detail
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.