Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, ,
Type :Contrat (1 année)
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
We are seeking a Contract Program Manager to join our team supporting ICE ITSS in Chandler, AZ.
Individual will organize, direct, and manage the execution of a national program supporting the Department of Homeland Security supporting 800 offices nationally and over 26,000 users. Primary work location will be Chandler, AZ, with some travel to customer offices in the National Capitol Region as required. This individual will work under very broad supervision in providing management and technical direction to program personnel. The Program Manager will regularly exercise independent judgment, as well as a high-level of analytical skill in solving complex technical, administrative, and managerial problems. The PM will be responsible for all aspects of program performance.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. “Technology moving at the speed of thought” embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com.
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
- Provides comprehensive account support to the client; responsible for all aspects of program performance (i.e., technical, contractual, administrative, financial)
- Manages all aspects of program activity
- Serves as technical and programmatic liaison to the customer; maintains customer contacts to ensure conformity to all contractual obligations
- Acts as the central point of contact with the Government for all contract-level issues
- Provides technical and financial reports in order to show progress to Corporate management and customers
- Assumes the initiative and provide support to Corporate management in identifying future requirements
- Produces strong proposal responses to customer released task orders or modifications to current task orders.
- Works closely with Recruiting to identify resources (full-time, contract and sub-contractors) to staff task order(s).
- Manages the program staff directly or through assigned task order leads.
- Ensures communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives across all stakeholders.
- Develops risk analysis of all projects and programs.
- Develops, maintains, and implements a Program Management Plan that guides the performance of all functional activities performed on the Program
- Develops a detailed project plan, budget, and task management to achieve task order objectives.
- Provides status reporting to customer, executive management, and team on progress toward objectives.
- Makes decisions escalated from functional teams and escalates to Executive Management as needed.
- Manages and ensures all project issues are resolved promptly to avoid negative impact to the contract to include but not limited to budget, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
- Provides guidance to project teams on implementation methodologies and internal project processes.
- Develops, maintains, and reports project progress metrics.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, tools, and information needs for project
- Serves as our account representative to identify other potential business within the client organization
- (15+) years in IT support services or relevant professional managerial experience
- 5+ years managing a $100M program with employees nationally.
- 10+ years of project management experience
- Experience managing a National Helpdesk and Tier 2 Field Service operations is a plus.
- Experience with Service Now product is a plus.
- Master’s degree in an IT relevant discipline
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- ITIL Foundation certification.
- High degree of ethics, strong core values and a positive disposition.
- Experience leading, managing, and mentoring employees and building high performance teams.
- Exceptional oral communication and formal presentation skills
- Knowledge of the DHS environment, systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to establish excellent internal and external customer relationships.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of team with initiative, creativity, and innovation
- Strong writing skills, specifically related to Task Order response to RFPs or modifications.
- Experience managing subcontractors
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or other project management tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of business and financial acumen, with proven ability to manage scope and budget
- Ability to meet tight implementation schedules
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients
- Working knowledge of government contracting and contracts administration
- Strong communication skills to listen to the client and articulate requirements and solutions
- Able to obtain Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location Chandler, AZ
- Type of environment Office
- Noise level Low
- Work schedule Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel At least 25%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Top Secret with SCI Eligibility Clearance
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.