Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Deputy Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are seeking a Deputy Program Manager to join our team supporting ICE ITSS in Chandler, AZ.
Individual will organize, direct, and manage the execution of a national program supporting the Department of Homeland Security supporting 800 offices nationally and over 26,000 users. Primary work location will be Chandler, AZ, with some travel to customer offices in the National Capitol Region as required. This individual will work under very broad supervision in providing management and technical direction to program personnel. The Program Manager will regularly exercise independent judgment, as well as a high-level of analytical skill in solving complex technical, administrative, and managerial problems. The PM will be responsible for all aspects of program performance.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. “Technology moving at the speed of thought” embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com.
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
- Possess and apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact
- Perform duties in accordance with the PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge
- With minimal supervision, manage projects that include deployment of desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, networks / LANS, voice systems, cabling, specialized equipment (e.g. fingerprint scanners, IAFIS equipment), data circuits, VTC, WAN / LAN design, and associated deployment
- Work with ICE PMs on project implementation plans and schedules to deliver projects on time
- Plan, facilitate, and document project meetings
- Provide day‐to‐day status communications with the ICE PM and OCIO
- Utilize independent judgment and the flexibility to accurately coordinate multiple projects with frequent interruptions
- Utilize SharePoint, Project, ServiceNow and BMC Remedy to document and track projects
- Associate’s Degree in an IT relevant discipline
- Equivalent related technical experience may be considered in lieu of a degree or certification.
- Five (5) years project management
- Ability to document solutions with MS Office products Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, and
- Must have ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with management and peers.
- Excellent customer interface, coordination, and organizational
- Utilize interpersonal skills when interacting with multiple contractors and government organizations.
- Preferred Certifications
- ITIL v3
- Able to obtain Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location Chandler, AZ
- Type of environment Office
- Noise level Low
- Work schedule Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel At least 25%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Top Secret with SCI Eligibility Clearance
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.