Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
SAFe Scrum Master/Agile Coach
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Tekfortune is a fast-growing consulting firm specialized in permanent, contract & project-based staffing services for worlds leading organizations in a broad range of industries. In this quickly changing economic landscape, virtual recruiting and remote work are critical for the future of work. To support the active project demands and skills gaps, our staffing experts can help you find the best job for you.
The Scrum Master serves a vital role and is in the unique position to help coach, guide and facilitate an energetic and knowledgeable team. As the Scrum Master you will serve as a critical liaison between the product delivery team, product manager and senior management providing critical direction, communication and assuring the quality delivery of products and services to our customers.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities (ska) Required
- Clear understanding of one of the agile frameworks and key best practices (Disciplined Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban etc.).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation and Communication skills.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Ability to help manage scrum team backlog and priorities using agile based tools (ServiceNow, Jira, Rally/Central Agile, Version1, etc.).
- Excellent communication, facilitation and mentoring skills.
- Ability to effectively present budgetary and/or cost information, and respond to questions as appropriate.
- Demonstrable conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrable risk management and mitigation skills.
- Knowledge of tools used to assist with scrum team planning (ServiceNow, Jira, Agile Manager, Version1, etc.).
- Ability to be flexible as projects are often non-routine and require re-prioritizing of workload.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to perform other assignments as required by senior management.
- Knowledge of workers compensations industry preferred.