Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Boston, Massachusetts, United States | TEKFORTUNE INC.
Technologie de l'information
152 jours | Boston, Massachusetts, United States | TEKFORTUNE INC.
Date de début :novembre 18
Appliquer avant :décembre 19 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Tekfortune is a fast-growing consulting firm specialized in permanent, contract & project-based staffing services for world's leading organizations in a broad range of industries. In this quickly changing economic landscape, virtual recruiting and remote work are critical for the future of work. To support the active project demands and skills gaps, our staffing experts can help you find the best job for you.
- 10+ years of prior project management experience using both Agile and Waterfall
techniques on IT projects to include operations, infrastructure, and application development projects with a minimum of five (5) years as a lead with full life cycle project experience on Government projects with at least 500 - 1000 system users with webbased technologies, integration with enterprise-wide legacy/modern applications, and relational databases.
- 10 + years' project management experience to include:
- 7+ years of project management experience working on a large (at least $10M)
enterprise-wide IT transformation projects.
- 5+ years' experience as primary owner of agile project tracking tool, team
collaboration software, managing agile ceremonies (standups, iteration planning
meetings, retrospective etc.).
- 5+ years' experience with a cross-disciplinary team of software developers,
DevOps engineers, product managers, Quality Assurance engineers, and UI/UX designers.
- Strong understanding of modern technologies stack on web-based applications using
relational databases in regulatory practices or health and human services domain.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with diverse business and technical team members in a strong team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills to effectively manage client relationships
- Experience with particular enterprise tools, such as Customer Relationship Management
(e.g., Salesforce), ERP, HCM and/or other COTS applications.
- Think strategically about projects and taking a proactive approach to identify and mitigate risks
- Look at the environment (clients, partner agencies and vendors) holistically and understand how the project will impact areas beyond the stated scope.
- Take a collaborative approach and having mutual respect among the vendor teams.
- Lead teams (onshore and offshore) with diverse skill sets in multiple locations
- Bring experience with many types of technologies and deliver out-of-the-box thinking and creative problem-solving possibilities.
- Multi-vendor, multi-year project experience.
- Health and human services experience preferred.
- Mandatory certifications
- PMP Certification
- C-SIP: System Integration Professional
- PMI-ACP (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Certification)
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
For more information and other jobs available please contact our recruitment team through the website. To view all the jobs available in the USA and Asia please visit our website at https://www.tekfortune.com/careers/.