Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
SIGMA - Project Manager 3 (644346)
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 29
Appliquer avant :mars 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Designs, plans, and coordinates work for teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with the project sponsor.
Years of Experience: 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Advanced experience managing programs of projects, complex projects, or multiple projects. Demonstrated and advanced understanding of project management methodologies. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A significant degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work for teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with the project sponsor. Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics. Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities. Documents risks and develops mitigation plans. Manages scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members and evaluates outcomes. Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsors. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provides technical support to project team members. Handles complex application features and technical designs. Designs and implements the components required for complex application features. Generally manages a group of applications system analysts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Professional certification is highly desirable.
- May require specific PC, workstation, operating system, application, or platform skills.
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of a project. Exercises management responsibility for the achievement of performance, revenue, and profit objectives of a project and its contracts.
- Ensures that the project plan maintains tasks, schedules, estimates, and status, and disseminates information to team members and customers. Creates a structure and organization for the management of a complex environment with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency. Directs corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives. Arranges for the assignment of responsibility to other supporting facilities, business areas, and support functions, and monitors their performance. Self-directed and independent. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of the project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Project Closeout - July of 2023.
- Documented experience in successfully managing IT Enterprise Resource Planning Projects (full project lifecycle) > $2,000,000 – Required 3 years.
- Proven record of delivering projects on time and within budget – Required 5 years.
- Proven history of managing a project in a multi-vendor environment, and daily interaction with executives. – Required 5 years.
- Experience in managing IT projects in a government environment (functional matrixed environment) – Highly desired 3 years.
- Experience creating/managing comprehensive project plans (with multiple parallel lines), utilizing PMO industry flows and tools. – Required 3 years.
- Experience performing scope management for projects, including a disciplined change control – Required 5 years.
- Experience in delivering excellent verbal and written communication with clients and technical – Required 5 years.
- Experience managing IT development projects using Agile/Scrum methodology, also includes using this methodology in a virtual environment. – Required 5 years.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.