Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager 3
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mai 12
Appliquer avant :juin 11 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
- Strong experience in developing, executing, and managing third-party / vendor-led projects.
- Strong experience in leading the development, solicitation, and execution of RFIs, RFPs, SORs, and SOWs.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to simplify and communicate complex issues to multiple audiences.
- Ability to work with customers, understand their business practices, and manage their expectations.
- Ability to lead others to implement new approaches, systems, structures, and methods.
- Ability to balance both business and technical backgrounds in order to provide highly credible leadership to technology teams.
- Ability to define and balance the competing demands for quality, scope, schedule, and cost.
- Ability to analyze and document business and system processes.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both.
Agile and traditional project management principles and practices. In addition, the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a particular project and business environment.
- Knowledge of process engineering and re-engineering techniques and practices.
- Experience with SAFe methodologies on enterprise-level application development projects.
- Fluency in Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project, Visio, and Office.
- PMP and CSM Certification required
- PMI-ACP, SAFe Certifications preferred
Current Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI), NO other certifications are accepted – Required
Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles – Required 15 years
Balance business/technical background with a sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to technology teams. – Required 15 years
Demonstrated strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to simplify and communicate complex issues to multiple audiences. – Required
CSM certification required. Please upload a copy of the certification here. – Required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.