Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
ELECT - InfoSec Program Manager (648655)
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
TECHNAMO is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to the Virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware, and Maryland govt. agencies.
The Information Security Program Manager will execute various large and complex programs and projects delivering solutions and services across the organization working with multiple security, IT, and various business unit professionals. This person's time will largely be spent supporting projects in Voting Systems and Locality Security.
- This role will offer project/program management support for the delivery of enterprise-wide programs such as but not limited to the delivery of cloud Information Security capabilities.
- The role will be responsible for contributing to communication, timeline, resource needs, and tasks across capability owners are in alignment with the program roadmap and strategy.
- The program manager is expected to interact with capability owners and team leads to align on priorities, timely reporting, and escalation of risks and issues, progress updates to the InfoSec PMO and executive leadership, creating and maintaining program and project roadmaps.
- Experience with implement cloud projects in Azure is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Atlassian are highly desired.
- Experience with NIST sec standards is highly desired.
- PMP is not required but highly desired.
Professional experience in information security in a lead capacity successfully executing portfolio, program, and project management – Required 6 years.
Experience managing cross-functional teams, inclusive of being a manager of managers. – Required 5 years.
Experience with various software development methodologies including the agile development methodologies – Required 5 years.
Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills in all mediums and throughout all levels of the organization. – Required 5 years.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Security, preferred. Certifications are a plus – Required 1 year.
Experience with Atlassian tools, specifically Jira and Confluence. – Highly desired 5 years.
Experience with NIST sec standards. – Highly desired 5 years.
PMP – Highly desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.