Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Contract Scrum Master - AZ ONLY!
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :septembre 17
Appliquer avant :octobre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
Are you a Scrum Master with 4-5 years of experience working within a Software Web Development space? Enjoy Leading, Mentoring and Coaching Web Development teams to drive the best Agile practices?
Why this Company?
- Been in business since the 1980’s
- Currently employs over 2000/600 in Phoenix
- Great Culture and Work/Life Balance
- Amazing Benefits (with Direct Hire Conversion) - Medical starts day one, Tuition/Cert Reimbursement, 401k with Match, and Generous PTO!
- Located in the heart of Phoenix
Why this Position?
As the Contract Scrum Master, you will be responsible for and ultimately rewarded for leading, coaching and collaborating with multiple Web Development Teams in Agile best practices by managing Scrum meetings, deadlines and removing impediments to allow teams to progress.
Duration/Location: 6 Month Contract with Potential to convert to FTE!
AZ CANDIDATES ONLY!!! Candidates NOT CURRENTLY in Phoenix AZ will NOT be considered.
Remote through January 2021 – Will move to Onsite Phoenix Position Post COVID19.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4-5 years of Scrum Master experience working with Software Development Teams or Equivalent Combination of Education & Experience
- CSM – Certified Scrum Master
- 4-5 years' experience working with Digital Scrum Project Management Tools/Applications - Azure DevOps preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience Leading a Team - Background as a Software Project Manager or .net Developer that moved into a Scrum Master role is highly desired
- Strong Cross-Functional Project Management experience managing multiple Scrum teams simultaneously within a fast-paced, changing & Agile/SDLC environment which includes resolving conflict by quick thinking & analysis
- Proven success in removing impediments & filling in gaps in the Scrum which enables teams to progress
- Exceptional communicator with strong facilitation, coaching, and team-building skills that is Self-Motivated & can stay focused within many distractions
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card REQUIRED - No sponsorships or Visas will be considered
For Immediate Consideration - Send your resume in Word format through this website.