Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Tempe, Arizona, United States | TDA Tech
341 jours | Tempe, Arizona, United States | TDA Tech
Date de début :mai 13
Appliquer avant :juin 25 2020
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
TDA has an exclusive partnership with one of the world's most interesting FinTech companies who are just entering an incredible period of growth and technical change! They’re currently looking for Senior and Principal level Scrum Masters for their office in Tempe, Arizona.
This innovative Bank is ranked in the top 5 best Banks globally and they are going through a technical transformation which is key for the Bank to continue to grow – it’s an extremel pivotal time for a Scrum Master to join!
About the Role
Responsible for driving the execution of one or more scrum teams, and owning the progress, quality and timely delivery from the teams along with tracking dependencies on other teams for delivery. They will be responsible to perform the Scrum Master functions including, supporting the team in their understanding of Agile, facilitate Scrum ceremonies, remove impediments and shield them from external distractions. This role is also a personal coach for team members and an innovator who constantly seeks continuous improvement and builds high performing teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ yrs of experience serving as Agile Scrum Master in planning and delivering software solutions, such as online and mobile user experiences, underlying transactional systems, and integrating disparate systems
- Expert knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, and familiarity with Jira and Confluence tools
- Working knowledge of banking audit and regulatory practices; ensures that projects under their responsibility are fully compliant with corporate standards
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and relationships, manage matrixed teams, bridge communication gaps, resolve conflicts, and influence stakeholders
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new products, lines of business, processes, software, systems, and client needs
- Effective risk management skills and ability to predict and mitigate risks and issues, as well as anticipating and proactively preparing for changes and impacts to clients
- Familiar with various software development methodologies (e.g., agile, waterfall) and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), incl. processes, roles and responsibilities, entry and exit criteria, and key deliverables for each stage
- Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution
- Experience with distributed Agile teams
- Scrum of Scrums / Complex ecosystem
- Past developer experience is highly desired (preferably in agile setup)
- An ideal candidate will also have technical experience working with various technology stacks and coaching development teams
Preferred (not required)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
If you could be open to speaking about this, please do not hesitate to apply!