Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
PROJECT MANAGER – TBWA\WH
We are The Disruption® Agency in Healthcare and we’re looking for like-minded people to raise hell with us. We work with some of the most innovative and Disruptive clients in the industry at the forefront of modern healthcare. We have big ambitions for our agency as we work towards a bold vision to be the destination agency in healthcare for global, Disruptive work. Our culture is central to this; we're dedicated, collaborative and generous in spirit and above all else, we like to have fun together. We choose wisely. We hope you do, too.
YOU ARE THE REALITY CHECK
The center of gravity on every project, grounding your team and guiding them toward success. You’re courageous and steadfast when it comes to what’s best for your colleagues, and you have an innate ability to balance their needs with the demands of the business.
You’re a strategic problem solver with a track record of spotting solutions where others see only obstacles.
You enjoy seeking out opportunities to increase efficiency.
You go well beyond sending out timelines, you keep the wheels in motion.
You are the master of process who rises above blind enforcement. You never lose sight of the goal, and you excel at bringing people together and keeping them engaged in its pursuit. In short, you are always on it.
You ignite unity to enable “Wow!”
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
LEAD BY EXAMPLE:
- Facilitate a calm, steady environment to enable and encourage the best work
- Motivate the team by displaying a high level of respect, positivity, and accountability
- Make decisions based on lessons learned, as well as recommendations from team members close to the project
- Create an environment of learning and mentorship for junior members of the team
- Manage conflict with a focus on identifying solutions
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
- Manage your team’s adherence to the agency workflow, ensuring all projects are effectively executed and delivered successfully against client expectations
- Lead task list meetings as well as internal and client status meetings
- Communicate goals and priorities, ensuring tasks are accomplished on time, on budget, and error-free
- Develop strong instincts when it comes to employing flexibility within the process
- Create project estimates and manage the project’s financials throughout the course of the job
- Work closely with team leaders to determine internal resource and financial allocations and ensure that all jobs are managed on budget, on time, and within scope
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills during both internal and external finance meetings to contribute to the overall health of the business
- Employ a strategic approach when troubleshooting issues related to timelines and budgets to balance internal resources and Client expectations
- Share best practices for agency process and workflow based on your successes and learnings
READ THE ROOM
- Exhibit a strong level of emotional intelligence in your daily interactions (internal and external)
- Determine when a conflict needs to be escalated and when it can be handled directly
- Act as peacemaker when necessary, using your position of neutrality to help the team come up with strong solutions
- Project management experience within the advertising industry across multichannel projects
- Healthcare and/or pharmaceutical experience strongly desired but not essential
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including MRL submission software
- A foundational skill set defined by
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity
- Quality decision making and problem-solving
- Organisational agility and proactivity
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.