Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Finance Project Manager
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :janvier 26
Appliquer avant :février 26 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Description du poste
This is a permanent, full time, direct hire job opportunity in Hornell, NY (~70 miles south from Rochester, NY) offering W2 annual salary with full benefits and relocation assistance
Please send me your details (resume, work authorization status, current location, availability and compensation expectations) by clicking APPLY, for an immediate consideration. Make sure to include both the job title and location of the job if you email me directly.
Finance Project Manager (Project Controller)
- Will ensure the conditions that are necessary for achievement of the Project's financial targets are met
- Provide economic and financial advice to the Project Manager
- Together with the Project Manager will preprare periodic Project Reviews, including the project cost monitoring and financial analysis
- Make sure that customer invoicing is done as soon as possible and play an active role in achieving payment from customer when due. Process supplier invoices for payment are completed timely.
- Specifically follow up the implementation of cash improvement actions and promote the cash culture in the project team
- Monitor project costs, searching for cost reduction and improvement of inventories along with scheduling, engineering and manufacturing issues
- Will be responsible for the financial monitoring and reporting for larger projects in excess of three hundred million dollars in contract value or several smaller projects were close control and reporting is necessary to achieve planned results
Skills, Experience, Education
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in such disciplines as: Finance, Accounting, Economics,
- Business Administration
- Previous full time finance / accounting experience experience working as a Finance
- Project Manager, Finance Manager, Controller (project controller), Cost Accountant (experience with cost accounting will be a plus) - ideally for manufacturing, industrial, engineering companies
- Nice to have SAP ERP experience