Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 29
Appliquer avant :avril 29 2021
Industrie : Santé, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Who We Want
Analytical problem solvers. People who identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive updates to refine our business processes.
Dedicated achievers. Program Managers who bring strategic direction, thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Quality-focused team drivers. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
Effective communicators. People who regularly share relevant status updates and effectively articulate issues and recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
What You Will Do
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables and scope.
- Responsible for assembling a project team, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Responsible for project budget estimation, monitoring, and attainment throughout the project life-cycle.
- Lead the identification, assessment, monitoring and closure of project risks throughout the project life-cycle.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized changes to facilitate customer acceptance.
- Responsible to improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, influencing, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and foster employee engagement.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Represent project status through regular status reporting opportunities. Manage status communication with project team, stakeholders, functional managers, executive team and Project Management Office (PMO).
- Participate in PM community and leverage PMO tools to optimize management of projects. PM’s will collaborate extensively with the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Uses leadership skills to ensure that cross-functional resources are held accountable for task and outcome completion.
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years demonstrated project management experience in at least one discipline (Finance, Procurement, IT, R&D, Ops, etc.)
- PMP certification or equivalent such as PRINCE2 is a plus
- Microsoft Project experience is required
- Must be able to analyze and correct complex process and/or system issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Ability to build trusting relationships with mid-level and senior-level management
- Ability to influence behavior and facilitate decision making throughout the organization in support of achieving project objectives