Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Scrum Master
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States | STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Senior Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
Senior Scrum Master
214 jours | Charlotte, North Carolina, United States | STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Date de début :septembre 17
Appliquer avant :octobre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 29 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Title: IT Scrum Master
Location: Charlotte, NC
If you are qualified and or would like to apply, please select “apply button or send your updated MS Word Resume in to Nick Cavazos | Sr. Technical Sourcing Specialist through this website.
- The IT Senior Scrum Master is responsible for working with multiple and or larger scale teams for Agile based processes. I
- Incumbents work with greater independence and lead the effort to drive solutions to complete issues with multiple teams.
- This role works closely with other scrum masters, product owners, team members and management in accordance with the Agile framework.
- With minimal supervision the candidate will ensures the team is fully functional and productive, shielding them from external interfaces.
Exemplifies a servant leadership style; role models situations and behaviors for their teams to include:
- Removing barriers and impediments that are preventing the team from completing work.
- Captures metrics to monitor Team and project health (Burn-Down Chart, velocity, etc.)
- Mentoring Team members and promotes Agile thinking, ensures adherence to the process.
- Performs the following Agile practices and processes to ensure the integrity of the Agile
- Facilitates estimation activities (story points, Planning Poker)
- Maintains the backlog and physical Scrum (task) board in partnership with the Team and Product Owner
- Maintains the backlog and physical Scrum (task) board in partnership with the Team and Product Owner ensures artifact quality
- Captures and track impediments, risks and dependencies until resolution
- Updates teams improvement backlog with commitments from the Retrospective
- Completes and shares the teams Commitment report and End of Sprint Report based on the Demo and Product Owner acceptance.
- Graduation from a four -Year College or university or 7 years’ experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years’ experience with project concepts and practices.
- Work experience in addition to degree:
- 3+ years of Scrum Master experience.
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
- Experience moving teams and organizations from waterfall to Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills.
- Interacts effectively with others at all levels of the organization; makes persuasive and informative presentations.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and Business Services Corporation. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe.S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer